We are one of the best leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of V-Belt Pulley, Flat Belt Pulley, Flange Type TIB Pulley in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
38×3 C Split Zoom
40×8 C Zoom
C 10×6 Zoom
E Split 50×11 Zoom
Flange Type Tlb Pulley
Flat Belt Pulley
Flat Pulley 42×6 Zoom
Spc Split Exporter
V Belt Pulley Manufacturer and Supplier
Rajendra Pulley is the leading Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of V Belt Pulley in Ahmedabad, India. The offered ranges of V Belt Pulley are manufactured using the latest technology and premium quality raw material which is sourced from the trusted vendors of the market. V Belt Pulley is device which transmits power between axels by the use of V belt, a mechanical linkage with a trapezoidal cross section. Together these devices offer a high speed power transmission solution that is resistant to slipping and misalignment. Our offered range of V Belt Pulley provide excellent traction, speed, and load capabilities. Our offered range of V Belt Pulley are used in automotive engines such as cars, trucks, buses, stationary power generators, marine engines, aviation engines, etc. We also offer Flange Type, TLB Pulley, Flat Belt Pulley, Flat Pulley and SPC Split and many more.
Our V Belt Pulley are highly appreciated by our customers for their features such as highly durable, good finish, robust design, longer service life and many more. V Belt Pulley offered by us is provided in various dimensions and configurations according to the customers requirements at the most affordable prices.
V-Belt Pulley Specifications: The following parameters are important when selecting v-belt pulleys.
- Belt profile, or the style and sizes of the belt being integrated.
- Outside diameter, or the distance across the pulley when measured between groove edges.
- Center diameter is the distance or distances between the shafts of the pulleys in the transmission. V-belt transmissions are limited by center distances, which must be no more than three-times the diameter of the largest pulley, lest significant slipping can occur.
- Grooves, the grooves located on the pulley, including the number, and angle and width of the flanges.
- Pitch diameter, or the diameter of the pulley where the belt is engaged, and is critical to the drives strength-to-weight ratio.
- Arc of contact, the degree of which the belt wraps around the pulley.